4~6, 11, 18~20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 29, 33, 42, 44, and 45!
4. What do you love about yourself?
Erm. Honestly, I…don’t know.
5. What’s your greatest flaw?
Very self- criticizing.
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
Maybe. Probably. More than likely.
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
If it fits, it sits.
18. Does love really exist?
Love, as a tangible object? No. Love is simply an ideal. Whether or not it exists depends on the person. Now whether or not I believe it…is…hard to say. There are times where I want to say Yes. And other times where I would say No. And then there’s so many different levels of what ‘love’ is, and we can never have an accurate scaling of ‘Love’ according to each person.
For me, ‘Love’ is a significant bond with another sentient being, based on mutual respect.
19. Can science explain everything, eventually?
Everything? Not sure. Eventually. Again, not sure.
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised?
Depends on what the object of your adoration is.
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
I…don’t really believe in such things, but I’m not against them either. If things happen, then they happen. I don’t really think too much into “Oh, it must’ve happened for a reason…so etcetcetc..” I just take it as is, goes along, and if by coincidence something goes right, that’s fine. Personally, I like taking things into my own hands as much as possible. Just knowing the multiple possible outcomes of each step, every movement…just thinking 10 steps ahead. I like being prepared. So in a way, I shape as much as I can, and try to go with the flow.
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
Our past can lead to the choices we make. It’s those choices that define who we are. We are never ‘defined’ in a concrete manner. Because we are always growing…learning…we will probably not be the same person with the same ideals as we had 10 years ago.
26. Do humans matter—tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar 27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe?
No. We are insignificant. Our lifetime barely measures the lifetime of the creation of the galaxy as we know it. So take this moment, and realize that in our very very short life-span, just do something that makes you happy.
28. Is there good in everyone?
There is a potential for it. I’d like to believe so.
29. Does apathy really exist?
29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it?
All life is important.
But if we did go extinct, life would also continue without us.
33. Could you love someone you found ugly?
It depends on your definition of ‘Ugly’.
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating?
They’re both equally bad.
45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you?